To assess the impact of DEI 1.0, U-M engaged a central evaluation process using a multifaceted, multi-method approach. This central evaluation process examined several sources of institutional data using both quantitative and qualitative methods. The following outlines the impact analysis relevant to recruiting, retaining and developing a diverse campus community.
- DEI Progression: Learn how unit DEI efforts related to recruiting, retaining and developing a diverse campus community evolved over DEI 1.0.
- Demographics: Understand shifts in the demographic makeup of U-M faculty, staff and students since the launch of DEI 1.0.
- Wolverine Pathways: Learn how Wolverine Pathways has helped diversify the U-M undergraduate population and increase accessibility of higher education for southeast Michigan students.
- SuccessConnects: Learn how participation in the SuccessConnects program helps U-M undergraduate students thrive academically and socially.
- Policies & Practices: Learn about unit-level policies and practices to recruit, retain and develop a diverse community of faculty, staff and students.
- Reflections: Understand the key takeaways from unit reflections on DEI 1.0 to recruit, retain and develop a diverse community.